– self described “music from the future” reminds me of early Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark. Very experimental shoegazer electronic from Brooklyn.
Magic & Fur
– new glam from London with an early U2 twist. (I don’t mean for that to sound bad…)
get free mp3 here --->DOWNLOAD HERE
– from Paris, France. A dancy, heavy synth, alien-pop band. I can’t help but like it. Sorry folks. It’s so damn catchy. Think : Daft Punk, Air, good 80s dance.
Pre Dawn Mural
– Think : Grizzly Bear, Air, The Occasion, The Walkmen… This dreamy indie-pop-synth band from Ontario is a new favorite of mine.
when the clouds…
- from Salerno, Italy. Very pretty, instrumental dreamscapes… Epically theatrical, like a soundtrack to a movie directed by PT Anderson.